Do Americans understand what’s REALLY going on in Virginia?
Governor Northam, the head of the state of Virginia, along with the Democrats in the state legislature are:
1. Violating the United States Constitution i.e. the supreme Law of the Land, specifically, the Second Amendment’s “the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
2. Violating federal law requiring all officers of all states to comport themselves in a manner adhering to the United States Constitution
3. Violating the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Virginia, specifically, Article I, Section 13 (see below)
4. Violating the Code of Virginia (State Law) beginning with violating their oaths of office as proscribed under the Code of Virginia § 49-1. Form of general oath required of officers.
5. Changing the Code of Virginia such that it violates the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Virginia, federal law, and the United States Constitution.
6. Treating the People of the Commonwealth of Virginia as “subjects” subservient to how the governor and legislature think of themselves as the ruling class.
Of COURSE the People of the Commonwealth of Virginia are fighting back. That’s THEIR state! They’re being TROD upon. Their rights are being TRAMPLED, their freedoms are being CURTAILED.
They have EVERY right to redress their government
Code of Virginia § 49-1. Form of general oath required of officers:
Every person before entering upon the discharge of any function as an officer of this Commonwealth shall take and subscribe the following oath: “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Virginia, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge all the duties incumbent upon me as ____________________ according to the best of my ability, (so help me God).” – Article I. Bill of RightsSection 13. Militia; standing armies; military subordinate to civil power
That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.