The Proud Boys have been vilified throughout the media. Why? Are they really the instigators of the violence? Are they “a far-right, white nationalist, and neo-fascist male-only organization that promotes and engages in political violence” as described by Wikipedia with no less than 13 references to attempting to support that sentence alone and another 154 citations trying to bolster their claim?
No. Of course not.
As it turns out Wikipedia has succumbed to the same dumbing-down Demoncrap shout-downs as the rest of modern Mudstream Media. Despite it’s “largely accurate body of independent editors,” this article, along with many others, has been completely taken over by thousands of editors who made more than 70 edits today alone. It’s not being edited by reputable sources. It’s being edited by fanatics on the left, PERIOD.
As it serves no good whatsoever to falsely represent anything, much less a group of activists, whoever created and are defending the massively distorted Wikipedia article are complete blithering idiots. Same goes for the Mudstream Media hacks without integrity who abuse their title of “journalists” for no reason than to promote the brain-dead agenda of liberals and Demoncraps on the far left.
I am NOT a member of Proud Boys. I cannot even say I support them as of this date I’ve never supported them. I’m simply a God-fearing Christian and sworn supporter and defender of the Constitution of the United States of America. As such, however, I can attest the fictions you’ve heard and read about Proud Boys in Wikipedia, in Mudstream Media, and many other sources is NOT reality.
Written by Frank Swink:
I am a member of a men’s fraternity called the Proud Boys which is currently being banned across multiple social media platforms, including members and even supporters. I may be next, but I want my friends to know why, if I “disappear” from facebook.
I joined the Proud Boys because I felt a need for male social connection that is no longer valued by society. A group of men where it was ok to be men. A place where our voices could be loud, we could revel in our accomplishments, debate, get physical with each other, and drive each other to improve without having to excuse our “toxic masculinity”.
That is the Proud Boys.
Most of our members are conservative, with a skew towards libertarianism, but we have members that are Democrats as well, though not many. I am a Republican. There are members of every race and I cannot think of a religion that is not represented. I am a member of a very conservative minority religion. We have straight and gay members.
Despite what has been reported, we are anti-racist, anti-racial guilt, anti-fascist, anti-communist, anti-“political correctness”, pro-liberty and freedom, pro-guns, pro-prison reform, and absolutely pro-capitalist. We are also very patriotic of our respective countries. There are Proud Boys from the US to Vietnam to Uganda (do you realize how difficult it would be to have a chapter of a white supremacy group in Uganda?)! If someone expresses racist views, they are expelled, the same is true with intolerance for sexuality or religious affiliation.
The only requirements to join are being male and pledging “I am a western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world”.
Chauvinism in this sense is an extreme sense of patriotism, and each of us chooses every day create or destroy the modern world. We choose to create it. Western traditions, the broad culture that we live in today has its origins in Persia, in Greece and with the Cherokee, and has spread the concept of freedom and democracy to almost every nation on this planet. The spirit of Western Traditions is that every life has value, and all people have equal value.
We venerate the housewife. Many people read this as us being misogynists, especially when they don’t bother to look up the word chauvinist, but what we mean by this is that women who chose to be housewives and mothers should be celebrated for that choice. We do not claim that is the only valid choice and many of our wives are very successful career women. In today’s world too many men do not prioritize having families but we do. We like sex, we want wives and we want babies. We encourage each other to find good wives and to be good husbands and fathers.
We glorify the entrepreneur. Every great discovery has come about because of capitalism and economics. Finding the most efficient solution to problems, finding a need and filling it. That mindset should be emulated. If there is one thing politically that we all have in common it is the objection to the totalitarian establishment of socialism and communism that do not reward this behavior.
A trend began to develop where conservative speakers were being shut down at public universities through intimidation and assault. As a group it was decided that when possible we would attend these events and try to minimize the chaos and protect the rights of the speakers to lecture without fear of injury. And that is exactly what we did. We never have initiated violence. At the rallies that I have attended where there has been violence it originated with “Antifa” a group which uses black block tactics to harass and terrorize communities while avoiding being prosecuted. During our marches or rallies we are hit with bottles, explosives, and rocks. We will always defend ourselves and those around us.
After each event more and more men join our fraternity.
They see the videos, who has instigated the violence, and want to be part of the solution rather than sitting at home watching Antifa terrorize their community. We have all found common values of equality, charity, brotherly kindness, and hope with the Proud Boys. There is no hate, there are only men who live as men unapologetically, who love the family, love their country, love guns and free speech, and love each other. I found the brotherhood I was looking for. People will call us racist, or Nazis or any kind of phobic in an attempt to dismiss and dehumanize us. People may disagree with us, and we are willing to have a discussion, but we will not be the subject nor the source of hate. We have nothing to be ashamed of, and nothing to apologize for.
The following was taken from Wikipedia’s entry on Proud Boys. It’s the first sentence of the article. I’m posting it intact, along with all references as given, again, intact. Herein you will observe the rather severe distortion from which Wikipedia, often by sheer dint of Demoncrap citation.
Ask yourself this: Which is more truthful and accurate? 95 (or 13) citations from heavily biased news articles? 1 citation from a truthful and accurate news article?
I reviewed all 13 citations, below, then went to the Proud Boys website. Here’s what I discovered:
- Frank Swink’s narrative matches my direct observations of Proud Boys in action on the streets.
- The Proud Boys website matches my direct observations of Proud Boys in action on the streets.
- The Wikipedia article DOES NOT match my direct observations of Proud Boys in action on the streets.
- The 13 articles cited in Wikipedia’s first summary sentence DOES NOT match my direct observations of Proud Boys in action on the streets.
- What’s put forth by Mudstream Media DOES NOT match my direct observations of Proud Boys in action on the streets.
- My direct observations of Proud Boys in action on the streets matches REALITY.
- Demoncrap reporting, whether via Mudstream Media, Wikipedia’s Proud Boys article, the 13 citations from the first sentence, or the other 154 citations throughout the article DOES NOT match REALITY.
My questions to you is these: Why are Demoncraps lying? Why are they vilifying the Proud Boys? Why do they vilify everything that opposes AntiFa and Black Lives Matter? Why do they refuse to acknowledge the $100 BILLION in damage done to hundreds of American cities by AntiFa, Black Lives Matter, and just plain hooligans deserving of an ass-whooping? Why are Demoncraps so damned opposed to law and order?
WHY are Demoncraps so afraid of REALITY???
Hmm… Enjoy your day.
- MacFarquhar, Neil; Feuer, Alan; Baker, Mike; Frenkel, Sheera (September 30, 2020). “Far-Right Group That Trades in Political Violence Gets a Boost”. The New York Times. ISSN0362-4331. Retrieved October 1, 2020.
- Shannon, Joel. “Who are the Proud Boys? Far-right group has concerned experts for years”. USA TODAY. Retrieved October 1, 2020.
- Hawkins, Derek; Jr, Cleve R. Wootson; Timberg, Craig. “Trump’s ‘stand by’ remark puts the Proud Boys in the spotlight”. The Washington Post. ISSN0190-8286. Retrieved October 1, 2020.
Proud Boys have ties to white supremacists and sometimes use nationalist rhetoric common among hate groups.
- HoSang, Daniel (2019). Producers, Parasites, Patriots: Race and the New Right-Wing Politics of Precarity. University of Minnesota Press. p. 2. ISBN9781452960340.
[…] groups such as the protofascist Proud Boys […].
- Vitolo-Haddad, CV (June 11, 2019). “The Blood of Patriots: Symbolic Violence and ‘The West'”. Rhetoric Society Quarterly. 49: 280–296 – via Taylor & Francis Online.
Proud Boys […] advance a fascist politic […].
- McLaren, Peter (October 10, 2019). “Are those whiffs of fascism that I smell? Living behind the orange curtain”. Educational Philosophy and Theory. 52: 1011–1015 – via Taylor & Francis Online.
[…] the hate-filled, far-right neo-fascist organization, Proud Boys.
- Kutner, Samantha (2020). “Swiping Right: The Allure of Hyper Masculinity and Cryptofascism for Men Who Join the Proud Boys” (PDF). International Centre for Counter-Terrorism: 1 – via JSTOR.
- Sernau, Scott (2019). Social Inequality in a Global Age. SAGE Publications. ISBN9781544309309.
The Proud Boys, an all-male neo-fascist group […].
- Álvarez, Rebecca (2020). Vigilante Gender Violence: Social Class, the Gender Bargain, and Mob Attacks on Women Worldwide. Routledge. ISBN1000174131.
The Proud Boys are a neo-fascist masculinist hate group.
- Wilson, Jason (July 14, 2018). “Who are the Proud Boys, ‘western chauvinists’ involved in political violence?”. The Guardian.
- Lowry, Rich (October 19, 2018). “The Poisonous Allure of Right-Wing Violence”. National Review. Retrieved November 13, 2018.
McInnes is open about his glorification of violence. In a speech, he described a clash with Antifa outside a talk he gave at NYU last year: “My guys are left to fight. And here’s the crucial part: We do. And we beat the crap out of them.” He related what a Proud Boy who got arrested told him afterward: “It was really, really fun.” According to McInnes: “Violence doesn’t feel good. Justified violence feels great. And fighting solves everything.”
- Wilson, Jason (November 19, 2018). “FBI now classifies far-right Proud Boys as ‘extremist group’, documents say”. The Guardian.
- Rosenberg, Eli (November 19, 2018). “FBI considers Proud Boys extremists with white-nationalist ties, law enforcement officials say”. The Washington Post. Retrieved November 29, 2018.
After you’ve read through those 13 articles and learned what Proud Boys is NOT, take a gander at WHAT IT REALLY IS:
Core Values Of The Proud Boys
Pro-Free Speech (1st Amendment)
Pro-Gun Rights (2nd Amendment)
Glorifying the Entrepreneur
Venerating the Housewife
Reinstating a Spirit of Western Chauvinism
Though these are our central tenets, all that is required to become a Proud Boy is that a man declare he is “a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world.” We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us.
I’m convinced the reason the left vilifies the Proud Boys is because for decades the left has been training men to act like de-humanized sissies (and women to act as men) whereas members of the Proud Boys are, without apology — and quite profoundly — men. Proud Boys are a threat to the left’s toxic emasculation of God Almighty’s true view of men in his creation of mankind. Men are not women. They are men. Women are not men. They are women. There are many similarities and overlap/sharing of duties, but they are not the same. They are different. “Male and female He created them.” That clear, simple, declaration of reality threatens the creator of confusion and author of deceit, Satan himself, as Satan and all his many demonic and often human minions are self-glorified freaks who believe god-hood is something to be attained rather than what it is: a fundamental trait of God Almighty before which we should all humble ourselves in reference.