Here’s the evidence:
On the face of it, she appears to be both racist and psychotically paranoid while aligning her loyalty with insurrectionists. Before we begin, let’s review the actual event, from the perspective of an outstanding and highly-savvy attorney:
Paranoia is an instinct or thought process which is believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of delusion and irrationality. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself (i.e. the American colloquial phrase, “Everyone is out to get me”).
Making false accusations and the general distrust of other people also frequently accompany paranoia. For example, a paranoid person might believe an incident was intentional when most people would view it as an accident or coincidence. Paranoia is a central symptom of psychosis.
NO armed law-abiding citizen is “out to get her,” much less “murder” her. Stop the looting, arson and other destruction, sure, but so long as she’s not playing an active role in such felonious behavior…
Let’s break it down:
1. Senator Ron Johnson expressed support for “citizen soldiers.” The militia is not deputized. They are, however specifically provided for in both the main body of the Constitution (four mentions) as well as the Second Amendment. Specifically, the militia could even be called forth by Congress “to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions,” including arming, training and the appointment of officers. The criminal riots meet EVERY definition of “insurrection,” ergo, Senator Ron Johnson is right on target. There simply aren’t enough law enforcement officers to take handle insurrection. If our military is overwhelmed, who else BUT the militia?
2. UNC Ass. Prof. Cottom said, “They have deputized all white people to murder us.” First, she failed to capitalize “White,” so I’m just offended… Second, the Second Amendment specifically states: “A well regulated (trained) Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people (all people; see McDonald) to keep (own/possess) and bear (carry) Arms, shall not (absolute imperative) be infringed.”
3. She re-tweeted someone who falsely claimed Kyle “murdered 2 people.” He’s been charged, yes, but the defense will undoubtedly use Wisconsin’s own laws on self-defense and exonerate him for all charges of murder. People ARE still allowed to use lethal force to defend themselves again significant bodily injury or death in this country – in EVERY state.
4. She said, “…to murder us.” First, is she one of the insurrectionists? Sounds like it. Investigate her for conspiracy and if she’s found to violate , CHARGE HER. Second, the lawful use of deadly force is, by definition, NOT murder.
5. Just what, exactly, are her credentials? Let’s see… A bachelor of arts in English and political science, and a PhD in sociology from with a dissertation on the legitimacy of for-profit higher education institutions.
She has a PhD in sociology yet is SOMEHOW unaware of just how DAMAGING the Demoncrap party’s agenda has been to America, particularly Blacks.
Conclusion: This university professor, a PhD, no less, is about as ignorant as could be when it comes to basic law and order here in the United States of America. As for her academic credentials, they give her ZERO authority to make such wildly insane comments on what is and is not legal, much less FALSELY slander, asperse, calumniate, defame, malign, traduce, and vilify Kyle Rittenhouse.
Personally, I think Kyle has an OUTSTANDING case against her, much the same as the red MAGA hat chap who sued CNN:
Finally, I’ll leave you all with the following:
Proverbs 19:9: A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish
Ephesians 4:25: Therefore, having put away falsehood, let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor, for we are members one of another