By proceeding beyond this page, you are expressly agreeing to all of the following:
1. The material and information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. You should not rely upon the material or information on the website as a basis for making any business, legal or any other decisions. Whilst we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, RYOC makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, links, or any other content contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk.
2. RYOC will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate or incomplete information presented on the website.
3. Although every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly, due to the nature of the Internet and the technology involved, RYOC takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues (or otherwise) beyond its control or for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of or access to, or inability to use or access this website whatsoever.
4. Certain links in this website will lead to websites which are not under the control of RYOC. When you activate these you will leave the RYOC website. RYOC has no control over and accepts no liability in respect of materials, products or services available on any website which is not under the control of RYOC.
5. To the extent not prohibited by law, in no circumstances shall RYOC be liable to you or any other third parties for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, damage for loss of business or loss of profits) arising directly or indirectly from your use of or inability to use, this site or any of the material contained in it.
6. Blogs. Browse our community of bloggers but be aware that the opinions expressed by the bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of RYOC. RYOC is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by bloggers or in relation to any comments that are posted. You should bear in mind that circumstances change and that information that may have been accurate at the time of posting will not necessarily remain so.
7. Comments. RYOC will not tolerate defamatory or libelous material, obscene content and abusive or intimidating comments. RYOC may monitor comments on this website and may remove any material from the website at its sole discretion, without warning and without prejudice to any other accrued rights. At its sole discretion, RYOC may or may not follow the BBC moderation house rules, OpenTuition.com’s Forum Rules, or phpBB’s Forum Rules when determining if comments should be published.
8. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with United States law.
9. Whilst precautions are taken to detect computer viruses and ensure security, RYOC cannot guarantee that the website is virus-free and secure. RYOC shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may occur as a result of any virus or breach of security.
10. Whilst making every attempt to secure personal data, RYOC cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond the control of the RYOC.
11. Furthermore, this liability of disclaimer also applies, where applicable, with the exception that the location is the County of El Paso (not Lane County), in the State of Colorado (not Oregon), and the entity is RYOC (not Lane County, Oregon). The country remains the same, that is, the United States of America.
Because you have the full freedom to leave and browse elsewhere, RYOC can not and will not be held responsible by any party, entity, legislation, or court, for any reason or basis, should you choose to proceed. By proceeding, you assume full liability and responsibility for any and all use of any information, content, or links contained herein.
In no event shall RYOC be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of any information, content, or links found herein.
If you can not or will not agree to these terms, you and you alone are fully responsible for leaving this website immediately. Any attempt to proceed further by any means, including manual or automatic i.e. “bots,” “web bots,” “web crawlers,” “spiders,” “Internet spiders,” etc., hereby constitutes full consent to this waiver and agreement to hold harmless RYOC and any and all participants and absolve them of any wrongdoing under local, county, state, federal, and international laws.
I am neither a lawyer nor an attorney and nothing on this website and/or blog should be considered legal advice. You should seek appropriate counsel for your own situation. Also, please note this post is directed towards readers in the United States of America. If you are conducting business outside the U.S., you are strongly encouraged to find and understand your obligations regarding disclosure.
I am neither a doctor nor any sort of medical professional and nothing on this website and/or blog should be considered medical advice.
All content and media on this website is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice.
Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor, go to the nearest hospital emergency department, or call emergency services immediately (911 in the U.S.; for other emergency numbers around the world, see this page). If you choose to rely on any information provided on this website, you do so solely at your own risk.
External (outbound) links to other websites or educational material (e.g. pdf’s etc…) that are not explicitly created on this website are followed at your own risk. Under no circumstances is this website responsible for the claims of third party websites or educational providers.
More Disclaimers! Yes, you are responsible for following this link, as well: