There’s a far more sinister, but historically accurate aspect to this picture than votes from deceased registered voters:
Historically, the ones who vote the dictators into office are among the first to be exterminated. “Why in the world would a dictator do that?” you might ask. “They elected him into office!” you may exclaim. “How in the world can he stay in office if he kills them all?” you might cry aloud.
A “despot” is a ruler with absolute power and authority. They exercise their power tyrannically. They prey on the masses, many of whom are in poverty, as well as those with weak or ignorant minds, winning their votes as they rise to power, while crushing anyone who gets in their way. Then, they crush the poor and downtrodden themselves for being a “drain on the system.”
Many people, especially those who are younger, believe “that was the old days” or “it’ll never happen again, not in my lifetime.” What they don’t realize is that throughout the 20th Century, despots have murdered 135 Million people around the world. Compare that to the 25 Million soldiers who died in all wars throughout the 20th Century. I’m this side of 50, yet more than 5 Million people have been murdered by despots in my lifetime, the latest string of which continues to this very day. It’s not just “the old days,” and “it is happening in your lifetime – right now.”
Here’s a Top 10 List of Despots in the 20th Century. Altogether, they murdered 116.7 Million people:
1. Francisco Macias Nguema, President of Equitorial Guinea, 1969-1979. 50,000 – 80,000.
2. Slobodan Milosovic, Persident of Serbia, 1989-1997. 230,000.
3. Idi Amin, President of Uganda, 1971-1979. 300,000.
4. Kim Il Sung, President of the DPRK (N. Korea), 1972-1994. 600,000 to 1 Million.
5. Pol Pot, Prime Minister of Cambodia, 1975-1979. 1.5 Million.
6. Mengistu Haile Mariam, President of Ethiopia, 1987-1991. 1.2 to 2.0 Million.
7. Vladimir Lenin, Chairman of the Council of People’s Commissars, 1917-1924. 9 Million.
8. Joseph Stalin, Chairman of the Council of Ministers of the USSR, 1946-1953. 20 Million.
9. Adoph Hitler, Fuhrer and Chancellor of Germany Reichskanzler, 1934-1945. 25 Million.
10. Mao Zedong, Chairman of the Communist Party of China, 1945-1972. 44.5 to 72 Million.
This raises an important question: How do they get away with it? The formula is rather simple, and has been repeated largely intact in all ten of the examples given above. It goes something like this:
1. The would-be dictator campaigns on promises to the masses. “The masses” are the ones who are in the majority. They are poorer than the rest, and usually less well-educated. As a result, they’re less capable of differentiating between empty promises and reality. Because they’re in the majority, however, the would-be dictator is elected to office.
2. The would-be dictator changes government enough to allow him to remain in power indefinitely. Obamaczar’s minions have already floated an amendment to repeal the 22nd Amendment: “No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of President more than once.” Put simply, that’s the Amendment which limits Presidents to two terms in office. If that’s repealed, in light of the subjugation of mainstream media and the massive voter fraud during the 2008 and 2012 elections, it’s unlikely Obama will leave office even if most Americans get fed up with him.
If that Amendment doesn’t pass, Obama has already penned enough “executive orders” (most of them are blatantly un-Constitutional) to allow him to create a civil crisis, suspend normal government operations indefinitely with him in total control, and without any checks or balances on his power. Walla! A dictator is born. Next comes the despotism…
3. Back to the masses… They’re already nearly entirely dependent on the government for basic subsistence.
Here’s where it gets messy.
Remember what I mentioned about history? Under socialism, marxism, fascisim, and communism, 135 MILLION people were exterminated. They were relocated from their homes to locations where they were told the government would take care of them, which they did, for a very short while. Then, nothing. They weren’t allowed to leave. Resistors were shot. The rest starved to death.
That’s how a dictator gets rid of the poor, the un- or under-educated, the ignorant idealists who voted him into office. Pretty much anyone who’s more of a drain on the system than a contributor goes bye-bye. That’s how a dictator murders those who voted him into office.
That’s the purpose of the FEMA internment camps.
When the civil unrest boils over (which it will, as Obama himself is engineering the conditions in which civil unrest is inevitable), any resistors will be shot by law enforcement at all levels (local, county, state, federal). Law enforcement officers who refuse to turn on their fellow citizens will either be coerced (threats to their families), or “removed from the equation” i.e. shot.
When the food gets scarce (which it will, as Obama’s executive orders grant him the power to control all food and transportation), there will be massive upheaval. Again, those who resist will be shot. Those who comply will be loaded aboard trains and shipped to a FEMA camp.
At some point prior to a reduction or elimination of the food, all communication from inside the camp to the outside world will be shut off. You won’t hear about it on the news. You will simply never hear from your loved ones again.
When Obamaczar determines the tens of millions, if not more than 100,000,000 who’re interned in the FEMA camps are too much of a drain on the system (which he will, as that’s what dictators do), he will reduce the food supply severely. This will weaken the internees, both mentally and physically. They will be told “times are tough all over,” which they may very well be. Except at the White House, Congress, SCOTUS, and for other politically influential people who bow down to this “new world order,” which is actually nothing more than ancient but persistent alliances of money and power seeking to overthrow yet another government so they can rape the land of its natural resources, and suck ever more wealth from the life of yet another nation.
When the internees are too weak to resist en masses, he will cut off their supply of food for good, if not simply round them up and have them shot. Any last holdouts of resistance will be shot. The rest will starve.
Some time in the century following that, either what’s left of America will get wise and overthrow him, or he’ll die a natural death and be replaced by a more benevolent ruler. Regardless, sooner or later someone will dig up those mass graves and discover however many millions of Americans died because they were too stupid, foolish, ignorant, or lazy to stand firm against the rise in tyranny. How many Americans do you think that will be? 10 Million? 50 Million? 100 Million?
Here’s an idea: LET’S NOT GO DOWN THAT ROAD IN THE FIRST PLACE.