As President Donald Trump leaves the White House for President-Elect Joe Biden, I am making this post so it will show back up as a future memory on my timeline. I’m also saving it to my “Biden” folder.
Today is day 1 of the Biden/Harris Inauguration.
Here are TODAY’S STATS. All future values will be adjusted for inflation.
- Gas is currently $2.15 per gallon.
- Interest rates are 2.25 percent for a 30-year mortgage.
- The stock market closed at 30829.40 though we have been fighting COVID for 11 months.
- Our GDP growth for the 3rd Qtr was 33.1 percent.
- We had the best economy ever until COVID and it is recovering well.
- We have not had any new wars or conflicts in the last 4 years.
- North Korea has basically been under control and has not been testing any missiles.
- ISIS has not been heard from for over 3 years.
- The housing market is the strongest it has been in years.• Homes have appreciated at an unbelievable rate and sell well.
- And let’s not forget that peace deals in the Middle East were signed by 4 countries—which is ABSOLUTELY unprecedented!
- Unemployment sits at 6.7% in spite of COVID.
Biden takes over today, 1-20-21. Let’s see how the next four years fair.
God bless America! ????
Copied from a friend.