In the same vein, when you’re faced with the situation depicted by this graphic, we find three different corners of a very similar and similarly dysfunctional triangle, only this time, the dysfunction doesn’t stop at family arguments, but dives all the way down to the deep destruction of society itself.
Regardless of where others want to put you on the triangle — persecutor, victim, or rescuer — the only sane, safe place in the world is OFF the triangle.
In this case, the corner of political correctness represents egalitarianism (the Rescuer), while Islam represents (obviously) the Victim. Both of them paint common-sense Constitutionalism — the glue that’s held our society together for more than two centuries against all odds foreign and domestic — as the “persecutor.”
Yes, folks, the powers assailing our nation right now are painting “that which is good” as evil, and “that which is evil” as good.
Remind you of a Bible verse or three? It certainly does me. Google it. Look it up.
Remember – on the Karpman Drama Triangle, the roles don’t always coincide with what they actually are, but rather, with what they portray themselves to be, as well as what others portray them to be. The persecutor often portrays themselves as the victim, while rescuers often get tired of rescuing, and turning on the “victims” that take advantage of them time and time again, they wind up being the persecutors, even though the only thing they’re trying to do is get off the damned triangle.
Thus, both the politically correct “rescuer” i.e. every liberal bleeding heart FOOL on the planet, as well as the Satanically manipulative Islamic adherent and self-painted “victim,” will always paint honest, God-fearing Americans as their “persecutor” in order to undermine their position and eradicate their idea of an “enemy opposition.”
So, here’s a thought: STOP BUYING IN TO THEIR BULLSHIT.
Islam is NOT the victim – they ARE THE PERSECUTOR.
America is NOT the rescuer – we ARE THE VICTIM.
We the People are NOT the persecutor – WE ARE THE…
Almost caught you, didn’t I?
You see how this goes? The only way off this ridiculously fucked-up merry-go-round is to get OFF the quite literally God-damned merry-go-round and call it like you see it.
Here’s a sample:
1. Islam is an insanely screwed up philosophy, so much so that murders committed under the name of Islam have far, far eclipsed those by any and all other sources combined, including Hitler, Mao, Stalin, and many more. To date, Islam is responsible for more deaths than World Wars I and II combined.
2. Those who side with Islam are rescuers looking for a cause without knowing what the hell they’re getting into.
3. We the People — OF ALL NATIONS — Need to GET OFF THE DAMNED TRIANGLE and stop worrying about who might be offended and instead, start addressing the simple matter of what’s right vs what’s wrong in this world of ours today, the same as every other day.
A. STOP being a “victim:” Get OFF the DDT.
B. STOP being a “rescuer.” Get OFF the DDT.
C. STOP being a “persecutor.” Get OFF the DDT.
Here’s a thought: Start calling what’s wrong, WRONG, and start calling what’s right, RIGHT. There ARE absolute rights and wrongs in this world, and it’s high time We the People pull our heads out of our asses and start ACTING like we have a pair.
Write your Congressman. Stop asking and START DEMANDING. Demand your Congressmen adhere to their oath of office to support and defend the Constitution. If they refuse, demand they be tossed out on the street. Demand our Constitution reign supreme as our Founding Fathers intended and for damned good reason.
Demand our country back. Demand those who would take it away from us be deported, unless they hold government office, at which point you should demand they be held liable and accordingly punished for treason.
Demand your rights as the “Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle” you! (Declaration of Independence)
This is YOUR country, people. PROTECT IT!!!
And may God Bless America!
In case you’ve forgotten, or are one of the pinheaded, brain-dead numbnuts who’ve swallowed Satan’s lie that this is somehow some pathetically ignorant conspiracy theory, I say this: Pull your head out of your ass and get on with reality, real life, and start embracing the truth, for as our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and our God throughout his Word reminded us, the truth shall set you free.
“All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom. Justice. Honor. Duty. Mercy. Hope.” – Winston Churchill
This great man, a great Briton befitting of a Great Britain, was irreplaceable in the Allies’ fight against Islamic-aligned Nazi Germany.
Oh, you weren’t aware that Adolf Hitler aligned himself with western-hating Islam the same way as he aligned himself with western-hating Japan? Slept through history class, did you?
Churchill knew full well the backwards regression Islam forces on those who follow it’s insanely psychotic, hateful, and bigoted teachings. In 1899, a full forty years before the official beginning of the second World War, Churchill wrote: “Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.”
Boy, did he ever get that right!
Furthermore, he correctly observed the slovenly and destructive effects of Islam on the idiots who follow it: “How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.”
Clearly, Islam is none other than Satan’s manufactured nirvana intended to distract the men and women God created from focus on God to focus on Satan. Observe the fruits of the spirit that God promises, Christians have, Jews practice, yet Muslims so desire and attempt to bring into fruition, yet without God, they wind up doing the exact opposite, from Galatians 5:19-23: “The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; IDOLATRY and witchcraft; HATRED, DISCORD, JEALOUSY, FITS OF RAGE, SELFISH AMBITION, DISSENSIONS, FACTIONS, and ENVY; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.”
Sounds a lot like Islam to me.
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.”
Sounds a lot like Christianity to me.
Islam has not changed. Recorded prior to 700 A.D., the Qur’an remains the same today as it was then. Regardless of whether one is Shi’a or Sunni, the Hadith was completed before 1200 A.D.
The observations Churchill made then remain precisely valid today.
Sadly, freedom-loving individuals continue to lose their lives fighting against that most heinous scourge of mankind we know as Islam.
The world is, yet again, going to hell because of the ridiculous and over-indulged “sensibilities” of the bleeding heart, politically correct liberal left.
Being the practical individual I am, I am most concerned with how America can restore our country!
The simplest answer involves a three-pronged approach:
1. Educate everyone. Despite the media’s best attempts to keep the masses in the leftist dark, the Internet has provided a grand pathway to sway the tide. We the People, as I collectively call all Americans who support and defend the Constitution, have made very good use of the Internet over the last eight years doing just that. We didn’t do enough to sway the 2012 elections, but with 60% of conservatives sitting on their butts instead of voting in the polls.. That’s another story. In the meantime, Nielsen ratings for mainstream media are down across the board as Americans grow more disillusioned, waking up one after another to the reality that idealism doesn’t put food on the table. The fact that a number of well-known Democrats have pledge their support for Trump, by far the most Constitutionally-oriented GOP candidate, reflects the change of America’s heart, even among the left.
2. Use key Constitutional points such as those listed in the Bill of Rights as a bellwether. If candidates haven’t fully supported the Constitution as it’s written, then we cannot reasonably expect them to adhere to their oaths of office to “support and defend the Constitution.” Such candidates should never be allowed to hold public office. If they’re currently in office, vote them out. If they’re aspiring to office, use these bellwethers as a score card and vote only for those candidates whose track record is most closely aligned with the Constitution.
3. Aggressively pull the rug out from beneath those who believe otherwise, revealing their folly for all to see in a clear, concise, easily understood manner. Some of these people are idiots, while others are brilliant (aside from their political discombobulations). Some actually believe what they’re saying, either out of idealism or ignorance, while others push the mantra in support of their own and/or certain collective agendas. Regardless, their efforts have proven hugely damaging to our country, and exercising the first of our Bill of Rights en masse is the most effective way to pull the rug out from beneath them. Exercising the second of our Bill of Rights en masse is the most effective way of protecting the rest of our rights, not to mention life, limb, and property, against both ordinary criminals as well as extraordinary criminals such as the seven militants who murdered 129 Parisians as of last count. To date, they and others like them have murdered more than 270 million people over the last 1,400 years. That’s 528 people per day, and more than nine times the total death toll racked up by Stalin and Hitler combined.
Back to the good, old, U.S. of A., we’re not currently headed down a viable long-term road, at least not collectively. Some states have bucked the trend, and they’re doing just fine.