The headlines read, “Trump makes baseless claim of millions of fraudulent voters.”
The headlines read, “Trump makes baseless claim of millions of fraudulent voters.”
The reason Donald Trump repeatedly warns that the election is rigged, is because THE ELECTION IS BEING RIGGED.
Don’t believe me? Here’s sixteen minutes of hidden video of the Clinton and DNC staffers bragging about how the Clinton Campaign and DNC have been inciting violence at Trump rallies.
If you want more video, watch Part II, another sixteen minutes, this time bragging about how they’re creating MASSIVE voter fraud being perpetrated against the American people.
Hell yes, Trump is warning about “Rigged Elections” He’s doing so because both Clinton Campaign staffers and DNC staffers keep getting caught, on camera, bragging about how they’re rigging the election, their ties to Clinton, and their ties to the DNC, including the train of money involved.
Don’t you EVER believe the mudstream media when they say Trump’s claims are “groundless.”
These to videos are PRIMA FACIA EVIDENCE — PROOF — of Clinton and the DNC’s activities rigging the election.
Grow a brain, people. This election is America’s LAST CHANCE to throw off the CRIMINALS like Hillary and the Demoncrap party and go straight. Please do NOT be so STUPID as to elect the vicious enabler who harassed the victims of her serial rapist husband.
Her treasonous activities trading America’s future to our enemies in exchange for lining Clinton’s coffers is well-documented:
Even a summary list of Bill and Hillary’s many crimes comes to FORTY-SEVEN PAGES dating all the way back to the 1950s as detailed in Arkansas Connections.
And here’s an accounting of Hillary Clinton’s Top 13 Acts of TREASON against the United States of America.
Hillary Clinton couldn’t care LESS about YOU or the United States of America. The ONLY thing she cares about is continuing to build her power and wealth at YOUR expense. No country has ever survived, much less thrived, by electing CRIMINALS.
Again, people: Wake Up! Vote Trump!
*** POST EXCERPT ***
It’s time We the People work smarter, not harder. Begin with reality and proceed from their. If Gary Johnson were in the running, I’d have no problem voting for him. But Johnson is not in the running. Trump is. There’s far too much at stake here, namely making dang sure that Hillary doesn’t win. There’s no way in hell I will fail to cast a deciding vote on that issue by wasting it on a candidate like Johnson who doesn’t stand a snowball’s chance in hell of beating Clinton.
Alternative Title: 2016 RNC Key Speeches and Excerpts
Third, Sheriff David A. Clarke, Jr., Milwaukee Country, Wisconsin:
Antonio Sabato, Jr.
More to come, along with key details and notes.
Also, when the heinously anti-American left libtards and Demoncraps come-a-slinging, we will post their filth, too, along with cross-links, detailed summaries, full-length videos (always sourced elsewhere), and various commentaries designed to seek truth, right wrongs, expose the filth and lies, and help restore the United States of America back on it’s rightful tack/track. Which one that is, tack or track, depends on whether you’re a sailor or one of the other branches of service. 🙂
This is a huge response to Ted Cruz’s lies with respect to where Donald Trump REALLY stands on America’s healthcare.
1. Completely repeal Obamacare. Our elected representatives must eliminate the individual mandate. No person should be required to buy insurance unless he or she wants to.
2. Modify existing law that inhibits the sale of health insurance across state lines. As long as the plan purchased complies with state requirements, any vendor ought to be able to offer insurance in any state. By allowing full competition in this market, insurance costs will go down and consumer satisfaction will go up.
3. Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns under the current tax system. Businesses are allowed to take these deductions so why wouldn’t Congress allow individuals the same exemptions? As we allow the free market to provide insurance coverage opportunities to companies and individuals, we must also make sure that no one slips through the cracks simply because they cannot afford insurance. We must review basic options for Medicaid and work with states to ensure that those who want healthcare coverage can have it.
4. Allow individuals to use Health Savings Accounts (HSAs). Contributions into HSAs should be tax-free and should be allowed to accumulate. These accounts would become part of the estate of the individual and could be passed on to heirs without fear of any death penalty. These plans should be particularly attractive to young people who are healthy and can afford high-deductible insurance plans. These funds can be used by any member of a family without penalty. The flexibility and security provided by HSAs will be of great benefit to all who participate.
5. Require price transparency from all healthcare providers, especially doctors and healthcare organizations like clinics and hospitals. Individuals should be able to shop to find the best prices for procedures, exams or any other medical-related procedure.
6. Block-grant Medicaid to the states. Nearly every state already offers benefits beyond what is required in the current Medicaid structure. The state governments know their people best and can manage the administration of Medicaid far better without federal overhead. States will have the incentives to seek out and eliminate fraud, waste and abuse to preserve our precious resources.
7. Remove barriers to entry into free markets for drug providers that offer safe, reliable and cheaper products. Congress will need the courage to step away from the special interests and do what is right for America. Though the pharmaceutical industry is in the private sector, drug companies provide a public service. Allowing consumers access to imported, safe and dependable drugs from overseas will bring more options to consumers.
“My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. I don’t understand it.” – Hillary R. Clinton. (May 23, 2008). Argus Leader editorial board interview.
Question: Did Carson lie about being offered a “full scholarship” to West Point?
Evidence (according to Politico):
1. In his book, “Gifted Hands,” Carson describes a 1969 meeting with Gen. William Westmoreland — fresh off four years of directing the U.S. military strategy in Vietnam — that Carson said resulted in being offered a “full scholarship” to West Point.
2. Carson’s campaign admitted that the former neurosurgeon not only fabricated the story of his acceptance into the prestigious military academy, but he never actually applied. This concession came after Politico obtained evidence from a West Point spokesperson that the academy has no record of Carson’s application or his admission — calling into question a key piece of the presidential hopeful’s personal history.
3. “Dr. Carson was the top ROTC student in the city of Detroit,” Barry Bennett, Carson’s campaign manager, told Politico. “In that role he was invited to meet General Westmoreland. He believes it was at a banquet. He can’t remember with specificity their brief conversation but it centered around Dr. Carson’s performance as ROTC city executive officer. He was introduced to folks from West Point by his ROTC supervisors,” Bennett continued in his email to Politico. “They told him they could help him get an appointment based on his grades and performance in ROTC. He considered it but in the end did not seek admission.”
My take on it: To a young individual who does not fully understand the appointment system to the U.S. service academies, being told by folks at West Point that they can help you obtain an appointment can certainly seem like you’re being told that you’ve been offered a scholarship. Obtaining an appointment, however, is only half the process. You must still be selected by board. If Carson was indeed the top ROTC student in the city of Detroit with high grades, however, then changes were high that he’d have been selected — IF he could obtain an actual appointment, which is NOT an easy accomplishment.
3. The West Point spokesperson told Politico it’s entirely possible that Westmoreland spoke to the 17-year-old Carson and perhaps encouraged the young ROTC student to consider applying to the academy. However, Politico questions whether that fabled encounter with the famous general even took place.
Although Politico tends to have a Republican tilt, it sounds to me like the media is seeking to shed light on the principle danger of electing Carson to the White House: He’s way out of his league. Whether or not he actually lied or was simply sharing his inexperienced perspective using terms he know is beside the point. He walked into this landmine. He’s a newbie stumbling along, ready to stumble headlong into numerous political traps. Is that the kind of leader our country needs in these dangerous times? Don’t get me wrong, as he is by no means “stupid,” and I do admire his religious convictions. The world of medicine, however, is not a suitable training ground for becoming the leader of the most powerful country in the world. Combined with his pension for refusing to see the Constitution for what it is, word for word, I really don’t think he’s the right man for the job.
Ben Carson just doesn’t have what it takes to navigate the tough political landscape of Washington D.C., much less the world at large.
Trump, on the other hand, does have what it takes, not only with respect to politics, but also with respect to business, and if you haven’t figured it out, yet, America survives and thrives on its global economic and business ties.