I have longed to get out from underneath the exorbitant rent of an apartment and get into either a good, comfortable home that will appreciate in value, or into a good, comfortable tiny home that costs less than 10% of a good, comfortable home.
Here’s the best one I’ve seen so far:
- Great openness/lighting with glass on both sides
- Outstanding kitchen sink, prep, and cooking area, including full-sized refrigerator
- Outstanding bathroom/wash area
- Loft area can get hot throughout a sunny day
- Dining area benches would be hard. I prefer comfortable soft chairs
- The entire unit looks to be seriously heavy
In the future, I will be examining more tiny homes, but for now, keep dreaming!
Future link worth exploring: The most luxurious tiny home
Table of Contents:
- Affordability – If it’s not affordable, you might as well live in a house!
- Trailerability – You can have your home, and take it with you — makes moving a breeze! Good for occasional nearby camping, too.
- Roughability – Just how long can you live self-contained?
- Guestability – everyone needs friends! But where to put them?
- Sleepability – A third of life is rest, so rest well (44″ of clearance in loft to sit up in bed); consider two lofts;
- Liveability – Min energy, max comfort and fresh air (conductive/IR insulation; A/C and Heat, and air exchange; plan for max heat (Phoenix / Las Vegas) and cold (Northern Alaska) ranges); ergonomics, incl IT desk and couch/TV/5.1 sound
- Cookability – Huge kitchen not required; adequate kitchen is
- Survivability – How sturdy, and how does one tie it down? Rhino Liner over plasticised Kevlar honeycomb?
Furthermore, each justice or judge of the United States takes an additional oath commensurate with their special authority, specifically, the following oath or affirmation before performing the duties of his office:
“I, ___ ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as ___ under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God.” – 28 U.S. Code § 453 – Oaths of justices and judges
Finally, the President of the United States of America:
“Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:—”I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” – Article II, Section 1, Constitution for the United States of America
As to what all this means, how and why one’s adherence to one’s oath of office is the glue of loyalty which holds our nation together, merely type “oath of office” into the Search window on this website. 🙂
The short version, however, is that when everyone in a position of authority who takes an oath of office actually follows their oath of office, including taking the steps to ensure they know the U.S. Constitution through and through, as well as all application local, county, state, federal, and military law germain to their duty and position of responsibility, then you have a country that is united behind a single, common, purpose, standing firm on a 200+ year old foundation of law respected around the world.
There is no firmer nor finer place to be.
There’s no middle ground, here, people! No wiggle room. All possible categories can be boiled down to the following five:
- You were fully cognizant of Obama’s treason and voted for him anyway, in which case you were fully complicit in his treason.
- You were somewhat aware of Obama’s treason but voted for him anyway, in which case you were at least partially complicit in his treason, but you were also either lazy, stupid, treasonous yourself (or some combination thereof) because you were somewhat aware that something nefarious was afoot yet you failed to exercise your due diligence as a voter to determine whether Obama had committed treason or not.
- You weren’t aware of Obama’s treason, in which case you were undoubtedly either voting for him for no other reason than he was a Democrat, black, or both (willfully ignorant), and/or you were drinking the liberal Kool-Aid* of the mainstream media (unknowingly being kept ignorant). Regardless, either way you were completely and utterly stupid.